Smoked Pepper Chicken Skewers
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into 2” chunks
- 1/4 cup Trampetti Chef's Selection EVOO
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons Fior di Maiella Smoked Dried Sweet Pepper Powder
- 2 tablespoons Ritrovo Selections Amarena Cherry Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons Casina Rossa Herbs & Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the cubed chicken in a glass bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the chicken pieces. Mix in the marinate until all the chicken pieces are coated and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Thread chicken pieces onto barbecue skewers, if using wooden skewers be sure to soak them in water for at least 1/2 hour before skewering the chicken.
- Grill the chicken skewers on a barbecue for about 15 minutes until browned, turning a quarter turn every 3-4 minutes to make sure the chicken doesn’t burn.
Serve with Cherry Chutney.