Sicilian Grilled Tuna
The fresh simplicity of this recipe allows the flavors of olive oil and fresh herbs to shine.
- 1/2 cup Marino Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Sicily
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tuna steaks (about 4 ounces each)
- Baby arugula
- Tarallini Sauce
Combine oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, parsley, oregano, sea salt,
and pepper in a glass dish; mix thoroughly.
- Add tuna and coat all pieces with the marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high and grill tuna steaks 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill, cover with foil and allow to rest 5–10 minutes.