Sicilian Grilled Tuna
The fresh simplicity of this recipe allows the flavors of olive oil and fresh herbs to shine.
- 1/2 cup Marino Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon zest
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh Parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Oregano, minced
- Margherita di Savoia Fine Sea Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 6 Tuna Steaks (about 4 ounces each)
- Baby Arugula
- Tarallini Sauce
Combine oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, parsley, oregano, sea salt,
and pepper in a glass dish; mix thoroughly.
- Add tuna and coat all pieces with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high and grill tuna steaks for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5–10 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of baby arugula topped with Tarallini Sauce.