Sardinian Parchment Crackers with Gorgonzola Dolce and Fig Jam
This layered cheese and fig “lasagna” is a decadent treat and it could not be simpler. The perfect aperitif served with Prosecco or a spritz, this unique appetizer is equally wonderful for a summer party or winter feast.
- 3 Pane Cherchi Carasau Sardinian Parchment Crakers
- 4 ounces creamy Gorgonzola Dolce (or Cambazola)
- ½ cup Radici of Tuscany Fig Jam
- Fresh Figs, quartered
- Place one Cherchi Carasau Sardinian Parchment Craker on a plate, top with 2 ounces of Gorgonzola Dolce and ¼ cup of Radici of Tuscany Fig Jam, top with another cracker, and repeat with another layer of cheese and jam—ending with a cracker.
- Slice and serve with fresh fig wedges.