Cherry Melon Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Sweet, fresh cherries and ripe Tuscan melon with cherry/mint dressing make this summer salad a wonderful accompaniment to grilled meats and fish.
- 1 medium Tuscan Melon or Cantaloupe, seeds and skin removed
- 2 cups ripe Cherries, pitted and sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons fresh Mint, minced, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Ritrovo Selections Amarena Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Casina Rossa Fiori and Salt
- 1/4 cup Le Ferre Mint Infused Olive Oil
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the melon halves. Alternately, cut the melon into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Place the melon, cherry halves, and mint in a serving bowl and mix.
- Place the Amerena Cherry Balsamic and Fiori and Salt in a small bowl and slowly whisk in the Mint Olive Oil.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and mint and toss gently.
- Serve garnished with fresh mint.