Cherry Melon Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Sweet, fresh cherries and ripe Tuscan melon with cherry/mint dressing make this summer salad a wonderful accompaniment to grilled meats and fish.
- 1 medium Tuscan melon or cantaloupe, seeds and skin removed
- 2 cups ripe cherries, pitted and sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced, plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Ritrovo Selections Organic Amarena Cherry Balsamic
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the melon halves. Alternately, cut the melon into 3/4 -inch cubes.
- Place the melon, cherry halves and mint in a serving bowl and mix.
- Place the Amerena Cherry Balsamic and Fiori&Salt in a small bowl and slowly whisk in the Mint Olive Oil. Pour the dressing over the fruit and mint and toss gently.
- Serve garnished with fresh mint.