Cacao Crudo Crema alle Mandorle and Fig Parfait
This easy dessert makes an elegant end to a special meal.
Makes 4 parfaits
- 1 jar (7 ounces) Cacao Crudo Crema alle Mandorle
- 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ jar I Peccati di Ciacco Oven-dried Figs with Barolo, finely diced
- 12 Primo Pan Crunchy Corn Cookies
- Remove the lid from the Crema alle Mandorle and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Transfer to the small bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Chill a large bowl and beaters of an electric mixer. When chilled, pour the heavy cream into the bowl, add the sugar, and beat at low speed. Gradually increase speed and whip until the cream forms soft peaks.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the Crema alle Mandorle until just combined.
- Place 8 of the Crunchy Corn Cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin until crumbled (reserve 4 whole cookies for garnish).
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cookie crumbs in the bottom of 4 parfait glasses or wine goblets, and top with almond cream (using roughly one-third of the cream mixture distributed between the 4 glasses). Sprinkle with diced figs, and continue with another layer of cookie crumbs, almond cream, and figs. Top with a generous scoop of almond cream and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Garnish with a Crunchy Corn Cookie, ¼ of a fig, and a mint sprig. Enjoy with a glass of Nocino or Vin de Noix.