Smashing Amarena Cocktail
Makes one cocktail
- 1-ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce Ritrovo Selection Organic Amarena Cherry Balsamic
- 8 Fresh Mint leaves, plus 1 sprig, for garnish
- 3 Lemon Slices
- 10 Fresh Cherries, pitted and cut in half
- 3 ounces Bourbon
- Splash of sparkling water
- Fresh Cherry for garnish
- Toss the simple syrup, Ritrovo Selection Organic Amarena Cherry Balsamic, mint leaves, lemon slices, and cherries into a cocktail shaker. Muddle with a cocktail muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon until the lemons break down and the mint releases its oil.
- Add the bourbon and fill the shaker with ice. Place the top on the cocktail shaker and vigorously shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass and top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with a lemon slice, a big mint sprig, and a fresh cherry or two.